wow, this was a tough week.
which ended in a good way, with cherie's hens party at amara.
But he said to me,
"My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses,
so that Christ's power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9
I don't always understand joy, "count it all joy, when you face trials of many kinds"
I also don't understand how weaknesses are to be boasted and celebrated, but the bible doesn't say experience the power of God when you are weak, therefore, be happy you have weaknesses, but rather the reverse:
boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
The difference is that faith is required, that mustard seed of it. That when I feel most crushed, that is when I am to rejoice. That is when I am to count it all joy, for when I respond in faith, I open a door for Christ's power to enter and work in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment